would you intentionally get pregnant with multiples?

FemaleRacer

Asked by FemaleRacer at 4:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hell No! I was terrified every time that we may have twins... Thankfully, no... But they run in his family and my mom was pregnant with twins twice... I have enough trouble keeping up with one at a time - and my first two were only 14mos apart... That was close enough!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• No. Never. Nope. No way... My DD was a twin, the second fetus died in the first trimester. The thought of having 2 of them at once scares the crap out of me!!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yep. If I could. Get it over with at once. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yes, lol... I always wanted multiples!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• no way! i would love twins but i would not try for it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• No. While it would be nice to have 2 for the price of one pregnancy, and of course I'd love whatever kids I get...I wouldn't actively choose to have to care for multiple infants at once (that's a very intimidating thought to me).
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 4:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• HECK NO...it looks like a nightmare. I'd probably go postal before they hit one! I like enjoying one pregnancy at a time and going through it three times...I have 3! LOL I like dealing with potty training one at a time and milestones seperately. My first two are 16mos part so thats close enough for me!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• !!!No way!!! My kids are 1 year apart and tack care of that is exosting, i have to feed than both at once, at the playground the run their separate ways, they fight all the time, bite each other, it's crazy.
    ilana_ny

Answer by ilana_ny at 5:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Nope. Having more than one newborn at a time scares the bejesus out of me!!!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Absolutely not! I don't even want to have kids 2 years apart! I want each of my kids to be able to have my attention and be able to grow into themselves.
    kameka

Answer by kameka at 12:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2010