My son wants....

a french themed birthday party.. He wants crepes with nutella or other fillings as his dessert. Can any of you tell me what else I could have food wise? He is allowed to invite 5 friends. My son is 7 years old going on 8. I have already thought about have two disneymovies that were based in France. that they could watch for down time Aristocats and Ratatoullie. Any ideas?

MorRighAnu

Asked by MorRighAnu at 2:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• You can do some simple stuff like cheese and crackers and grapes.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 2:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I'd do a search on the web for 2 things - Easy French Food Recipes and French Disney Moviesj - was Lady and the Tramp french or italian? Can't remember. Sounds like a fun party - can you find them all little french barats and paint little mustaches on them?
    jjandjsmomma

Answer by jjandjsmomma at 2:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I;m not sure where it's at and it's more of a gil movie but the candle stick in the Beauty and the Beast was french. I found this for you as far as food goes http://www.foodtv.ca/ontv/titledetails.aspx?titleid=102541
    And I know they aren't really french, but you can always do french fries, maybe french toast, or is that lame?
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 2:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• White grape juice with 7 up. Tell them its Kid Champange! LOL! Cream puffs, really, any type of pastry with filling! Beef Kebobs, french fries. They eat a lot of fish, liver, and other stuff that I don't think many 7-8 yr olds will like though! Good luck!
    daisies7997

Answer by daisies7997 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2008