need some encouraging words mamas! (a bit long)

MY dh is 31 years old im 28, he has been having alot of problems with his breathing, and he said his hands and feet go numb! he was to the dr and the dr thinks it is a possible stroke coming on...I am so stressed, he won't stop working cause he wants his hrs to draw unemployment so we can move, This is just driving me crazy! He won't know for sure till they do a few more tests on him. Is there any encouraging words out there for me. I feel like my world is falling apart! i wants to know whats going on with him, and at the same time, i am constantly worry about my parents, my mom is very sick, and the dr's don't know what is wrong with her, and my dad has a very rare uncureable blood disorder, and if he falls he could bleed to death!! I am so stressed I am trying to keep a good face for our 21 month old daughter, but some days are harder then others! So any encourageing words would help lots!

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 5:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Mom, it sounds lie you have a lot in your plate, all I can tell you is to take it one day at a time and don't let it overwhelm you, I have a similar situation, but I try to distract myself. I use weight lifting as a crutch and therapy, I need to keep myself in good health in order to help out my family. Sometimes it seems like bad things happen in threesomes, doesn't it? Focus only on what you can control, but don't stress out on the things you can't, and ask God for the wisdom to tell the difference, good vibes your way, for everyone to have good outcomes, best of luck to you and remember there is only so much YOU can do.

Answer by older at 5:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Is your worrying helping any of your loved ones?

I didn't think so. Breathe!!! What is happening with your DH could be as mild as needing a chiropractic adjustment or just feeling stressed. BREATHE! Breathe. BREATHE!!! It's absolutely amazing what just deep breathing can do for you and for your DH. Perhaps he just has a sleeping disorder (like I do). I think he needs to get a second opinion about what is going on with him. Control what you can control...and PRAY about everything you don't have control over.

Your world IS NOT FALLING APART....you are fearing that it MAY fall apart. It's not right now. Focus on what is good. And it sounds like what is good is that YOU are in good health, so keep it that way by staying healthy and as stress free as you can. Take heart and do not despair. Because RIGHT NOW, there is nothing to despair over! (I will pray for you right now)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• seriously, contact a therapist, not because you are a nutcase, but because it is nice to unload on someone who is totally neutral and they can help you see things in a different light. take one day at a time. you have sick people around you that need your love and support and all this stress is going to cause you to break down and then you will be of no use to anyone especially your daughter. i spent about a year being very ill. one test after another, i was getting worse and truly thought that if they didn't figure out what was wrong with me i was going to eventually die. i am angry it took them so long to figure out it was my gallbladder, but thankful that it finally happened. if you don't think he is getting the concern he should be, find another doctor who cares. good luck.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 5:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2010