? for Christians Smith wiggleworth

I been studying the life of smith wigglesworth! For those Christians who believe in healing, and seek a deeper relationship with Christ along, with his miracle powers . Have you studied Smith and are their any other Pastors who had a life style full of the miracles of God you have studied? From reading his life he once prayed for a man with no limbs and the man`s legs grew back!! WOW!!!

octavia137r

Asked by octavia137r at 5:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• There is a spirit of antichrist that compels some people to lash out whenever they hear anyone honoring God or Christ. I have not studied this pastor's life, but I do believe in miracles. I have received miracles of healing (though not quite as dramatic as the example you mentioned).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• LOL
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 5:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Seriously, you believe that? Grew legs back, huh? Was he part lizard?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Well, there were the Crusades of the postclassical period, Jews expelled from France by King Philip in the name of Christianity so their wealth and property could be used by the king, pagan priests killed in the name of God, Charlemagne had 7500 people beheaded for refusing to convert. There are endless examples of bloodshed in the name of religion, and these are just in Christianity. Almost all religions have them though. I do not bash anyone's beliefs but you should know that many people die in the name of religion even today. And I'm not just talking about extremist Muslims, which is what most people think of. Think about parents who refuse to get medical treatment for their children b/c of their religion.

Like I said, I am very tolerant of the beliefs of others but as a student of history I have studied extensively how religions were written and changed to adapt the beliefs of different regions.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 5:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• LOL, Yes I do believe that , If God can Create us, and the Earth and all that is in it , you really believe that anything is to hard for him
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
    octavia137r

Comment by octavia137r (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Little news flash. There is no god.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Psalm 14:1
    The fool has said in his heart,“There is no God.” They are corrupt, They have done abominable works, There is none who does good.
    LMBO
    octavia137r

Comment by octavia137r (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Ah, the flaws of your religion reign supreme.

Why is it then, that religion, particularly YOURS, has been the cause of so much bloodshed... (now, wait for it... wait for it...)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• And what blood shed is this are you speaking about? Also Why does my question offend you in anyway? If you say that their is no God, just like I do not belisve in Santa Claus I don`t make it my priority to go around telling people santa Claus is not real. So My Question is to you If this question pertain to Christians and obviously you are not. Why stop by and leave a comment in something you do not believe in? what part of my question of my faith offended you?
    octavia137r

Comment by octavia137r (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Thank You LittlewelooseMom, And your right in all religions their are fanatics who kill for the purpose of their belief which is a warped view , something taking to the extreme. I myself have not killed anyone in the name of Christ, lol , and do not plan to.I think the prior poster was being very judgmental and took my question off topic, my main reason for posting was to talk to other Christians who study on the HEALING POWERS of Christ, LOL, Not killing folks, so I am very confused why my question offended her or even anyone would be offend by seeing people healed. But this is My choice of Faith.
    octavia137r

Comment by octavia137r (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2010