working from home...

does anyone know of any jobs that can be done from home...that aren't scams and that i don't have to sell anything. it doesn't have to pay a ton...i just want to help out a little with the money situation and if i go out to get a job...i wouldn't make enough for child care. plus i'm currently on bedrest with my second pregnancy.

soccermama08

Asked by soccermama08 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hi, if you are available tonight, I have a webinar that will explain what i do from home and make money to. Webinar is at 9pm EST. Details on my homepage. Feel free to email me or call me.
    This company has been featured 3 times in the entire issue of SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine. Pick up your Nov. issue now and read more on the fastest growing business in the US history. STill a ground floor opportunity. Come join the webinar to learn more today. I hope to hear from you soon. Take care.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I work from home. I have a home business and a WAH job...

I make great money with my business and okay money with my job...

I'll give you all the details! Just PM me!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Ever thought of selling your used items on YOUR Website? It's legit, low cost and very rewarding. PM me for more information!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Try chacha. Go to www.chacha.com. I haven't signed up yet, but I've heard some good stuff about it. I just started with Ameriplan, so if you ever have any questions about benefits or are interested in a business from home let me know.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Hello - I have a home based business that is great if you want to check it out. Visit my profile and my webpage. Hope to talk to you soon!
    Justine13

Answer by Justine13 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Hello, I understand about wanting to stay at home and work. I just joined a great team of moms who work from their home. For more info check out my homepage. The best of luck!
    momswithahope

Answer by momswithahope at 12:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I wanted to share with you our group - The Power of 6 http://www.cafemom.com/group/46091/

Where Friends are Helping Friends.

There is tons of information on there - if you have any questions, please contact me or one of the administrators. We are here to help you and others - so if you know others who are struggling please pass of group information on to them as well.

Have a Merry CHRISTmas,
    Sandy
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2008