What's the cutest thing your kid has done recently?

My (almost) 2 year old points at herself to let you know that she's your baby lol. The other day after tickling her nearly to tears she stepped back, still giggling and pointed at herself with this big grin and I thought I would cry lol. She wasn't a mommy's girl until very recently and I'm loving the change :)

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm 32 weeks pregnant and super emotional lol so when I cry for no apparent reason my 20 month old comes to me and hugs me and says Ma, Ma and puckers her lips to give me a kiss lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My 12 year mold cleaned her desk and said, " You got me started cleaning, I've got the cleaning bug."
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 5:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My 10 yo got a lot of money for his b-day so we decided to open him up a bank account. He told me "I don't know if I want to save money to buy a car for me or save money to buy a car for granny or a house for granny."

Yeah, my son has the biggest heart in the world!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 6:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My six year old just explained the concept of virtual reality ninja video games to the people at the bank. He missed a few of the basics but he used enough big words that he wowed them.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My 8 month old ds is trying to walk, and when he tried to take his first step he fell down so my 3 year old dd ran over to him, tried to pick him up an said "Mister! You got to be careful! You're too little to do that!". It melted my heart! They are so cute together and I couldn't have asked for anything better!
    ang0343

Answer by ang0343 at 10:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My 22 month old came sat next to me and pat me in the back and said you ok, you ok.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:06 AM on Aug. 12, 2010