Does anyone know of any legitimate at home jobs that don't costs to start up?

I mean no scams, no selling, or having to come out of your own pocket.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Nope. Those things don't exist. Every home business requires an investment up front. Some employers offer telecommuting, such as for medical transcriptionists, but it's usually a perk offered once you've worked there for a while.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have quite a few ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.  Hopefully, you can find something interesting there to do.  I do know that the quickest and easiest way to earn money is eBay. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:23 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Any business you start will have some out of pocket cost. I do Juice Plus, it was $50 for my starter kit filled with everything I needed to be up and running. Brochures, DVD's, CD's, starter guide, booklets for customers, flip charts for potential distributors and a website. I share the gift of health with people every day and I get paid for doing it. The topic of health generally comes up in almost all conversations so it is very easy to tell people about Juice Plus, 17 different fruits and vegeatbels in a capsule or gummy. Doing something good for your health just doesn't get any easier. Contact me if you'd like to find out how simple it is to be a Juice Plus Rep.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 11:52 AM on Aug. 12, 2010