I think my water is leaking but I havent loss my plug that I know of is that possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes it's possible.With my second baby i started leaking at 20weeks and made it all the way to 38 weeks
    Anonymous

• I'm sure it is, it's also possible that you lost your plug and didn't even know it. It would be thing goo on TP when you wipe. If your leaking fluid you have to go in due to risk of infection. Good luck!
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 2:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• yep call the nurse
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 2:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• "" I'm sure it is, it's also possible that you lost your plug and didn't even know it. It would be thing goo on TP when you wipe. If your leaking fluid you have to go in due to risk of infection. Good luck! """

Just to clarify something... the only risk for infection once your water breaks is when doctors start prodding your vagina with their fingers to check for dialation, or if you intorduce anything into the vagina. If I were you I would go to your doc and make sure.....
    Anonymous

• Yes. I didn't lose my plug but my water broke at 34 wks.
    Anonymous