39 weeks... discharge....

im 39 weeks today... i've been sick off and on the past week... i have had some "contractions" but nothing continuous or anything and mostly at night... you may think im crazy but... i've had a lot of pain today below my belly and in my lower back that was more a constant menstrual dull pain but on my way home from work today i got a really bad pain all the way around and it almost felt like something popped inside of me. and i when i got home i went to the bathroom and had some white discharge. since i've had a lot of pressure.. i havent have any discharge until now. no bloody show and as far as i know i havent lost my plug yet. i dont know if im dialated or anything cause my dr hasnt physically checked me. Could this be the start of labor or am i just TO READY to have this baby?!?!?! is white discharge normal?? this is my 1st baby and i think i am starting to over thing stuff!!!!

AmberLou6785

Asked by AmberLou6785 at 5:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wore more pantyliners during pregnancy than my entire menstral life, LOL. As long as it doesn't itch (yeast infection) it's normal.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• you should go get checked ! a lot of people dont hing its te mucous plug becasue they ae expetig with bloody show and it's not always like that. also even if your in labor some people dotn feel th contractions right away. go get checked ! and i have no idea how your o.b. hasnt cecked you . your 3 weeks my o.b. stars checking me hen i turn 34 weeks
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 5:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• sorry my miss spelling ill repeat mysef :) a lot of people dont think its the mucous plug because they are expecting it with bloody show .
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 5:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• So you can have contractions and everything and never have the bloody show? I'm confused on the order I guess and I know not everybody is the same.... Ive been told that you can be having contractions and not think Anything about it.... But no I'm not ichy or anything so I don't think it's a yeast infection.....

I go to the dr tomorrow.... But only for a nonstress test thing again this will be my third one!!
    AmberLou6785

Comment by AmberLou6785 (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I never had a bloody show. I lost my plug but it wasnt bloody at all.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 8:21 PM on Aug. 11, 2010