what program do you use to edit or doll up your pics?

Just wondering. I saw a post that there was a free program you could download to make your pics look pretty (scrapbook like) but dont remember what it is! So if you you have one you use and LOVE please share with me =)

AngelfaceImg

Asked by AngelfaceImg at 6:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• www.picnik.com
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 6:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• The most common ones are GIMP and Paint.net. I recommend Paint.net over GIMP mainly for ease of use.

However, to answer your question...I use Photoshop CS4.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 6:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I am a GIMP user. It is like having the $700 Photoshop for FREE! It is open source software. I use it on my Linux laptop and desktop and I had it installed on my Windows XP Desktop. Awesome stuff...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have GIMP but I really like Picnik. Picnik is web based and you cant download it though. I also have about 20 apps on my iPhone and even a photoshop app. I use those more than anything.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 5:18 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• picnik.com
    babynumberfive

Answer by babynumberfive at 2:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• picasa 3 and adobe photoshop elements 6
    wolflinx

Answer by wolflinx at 10:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I use Corel Paintshop Pro X2 & Adobe Photoshop CS4
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:24 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• try the imikimi.com thats real nice i have done some real nice ones and the print them on photo paper they come out very nice give it a shot!!!!!
    reyna811

Answer by reyna811 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I use Photoshop to edit my photos, like give them more color or crop and then I use Heritage Makers Studio which is a web based program to create photobook like scrapbooks. So easy to use. Just drag and drop. They have a ton of art and templates to get you started. And they offer a free basic account. And you can easily share your projects with family and friends on the web. Here's a book I completed from a field trip I went on with my son's class last school year: http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectId=1273508&productId=5&projectSponsor=389637
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 10:15 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i just use the one that came on my computer idk the name
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2010