what does this mean? [ if it actually has a meaning]

Well, my dad passed away hen i was 9 mos pregnant with my 1st . I never really grieved when he passed 3 yrs ago I went into like a shocked stage. All I could ever think of really was mydad never got to meet his 1st Grandson .Since he always wanted to have a boy which all he had were girls[ daughters]. He always showed more attention before he passed away to me and my pregnancy. I mean at the time ine of my sisters had 2 kids already they were both girls. and he never asked her to sit next to him to touch her belly not even once and he always asked me to and would touch my belly all the time. So now i have a son 3, a daughter 1 yr and 7 mos, and currently expecting my 3rd. It's been 5 days in a row that I dream my dad he never talks to me but we're doing stuff together. mabe i'm just being superstitious but constantly still today all i can think about is he never met my children :(. my fam is very superstitious to they say a

mommyof2chasmin

Asked by mommyof2chasmin at 6:17 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A DREAM ALWAYS HAS A MEANING. SO I DONT KNOW
    mommyof2chasmin

Comment by mommyof2chasmin (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I dont know, maybe you simply miss your Dad and wish he could be a part of your kid's lives. Not a bad thing even though it may pull at you a little.
    2boimommy

Answer by 2boimommy at 6:21 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• maybe it's just his way of showing you that he's there with you. If you're having a son you could name him after your dad since he's there with you now.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Dreams have meaning not by superstition, but by our psychological matters. The meaning comes not from supernatural means, but by actual psychological implications of our active lives. Sometimes the dreams are literal, but most often the dreams are symbols of that which is real in our lives. For example, if we dream that we died - this may mean that a part of our selves has "died" or gone away, or that we feel like our creativity is being suffocated. If we dream about drowning or falling, it may mean we have a feeling of loss of control in our lives.

For you, the dreams may be expressing your regret that your father not only left before your children were born, but also that you feel empathy for your sisters, who did not get equal attention through their pregnancies.

I think you're making more of it than it is.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 6:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• If you never grieved, then this could be part of the process. Dreams mean nothing, not supernatural anyway, they simply are our active minds play work while we're asleep.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My dad passed away when my twins BOYS were 2 years old. My dad was at the hospital when they were born. My dad adored the twins.

I often dream about my Dad also.I still miss him very much. I know he is proud of my boys. He has been gone for over 12 years now. This is normal. I believe our Daddys are our angels. Enjoy your time with him in your dreams. I believe they do come to us in our dreams!
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 6:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have a dream book and it says if you dream of you Dad it means: " It's a sign to take advise from an older person " . If he's healty in the dream it says ,"You will benefit from someones support." Just pay attention, in few days or a week it may happen it has to me. I write my dreams down when I wake up and then look them up to see if in a while they come true. The book is "The Illustrated DREAM Dictionary " By Russell Grant. It's so fascinating to me to see how so many of my dreams actually are what the books say. I'd be curious to hear from you if this did happen.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It is probably part of your grieving process. Expecting a new baby is bringing subjects such as family and parents to your mind.

Answer by Bmat at 7:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010