are there any video monitors that don't allow neighbors to see into your rooms?

i would like to buy a video monitor for the twins i'm expecting but so far the ones i've researched all seem to have issues with neighbors being able to see into your cribs. are there any video monitors out there that don't have this issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have twins almost 16now.

I don't really get the question...can you elaborate?
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 6:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I would think the possibility of transmitting outside your house and being picked up would be slim no matter if you used video or straight audio. Unless they are broadcasting by satellite, how would the neighbors pick it up?
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I don't know, I have never heard of this lol. You must have some creepy neighbors if they are doing this.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Honestly, I just saw this on tv! That you think your video monitors are private but anyone with a reciever can view your children through them!! I would contact the manufacturers and see if they have upgraded the security. I haven't heard of one that doesn't do this! GL
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2010