What conspiracy theories do you believe and why?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 7:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I really believe there is a cure for AIDS(specially since it was created by the government), cancer and the common cold. With as smart as the human race is I just can't believe these kinda things are still killing people.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Aliens,Area 51. We cannot be the only life out there. I think they are here now and the government hides them,possibly in plain sight.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I agree with butterflyblue19 on this one.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 7:41 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• lol IhartU!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Hmmm,now you got me thinking......

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i agree with butterfly. even if it is to not freak everyone out. there is just no way we are the only ones! and your theory about the jacksons is believeable. lol when i heard he died the first thing i thought was "he is faking it!"
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I don't believe in any conspiracy theories.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• The Micheal and Janet Jackson....funny! They DO look alike.
    I believe that JFK and his brother RFK were killed by the same group of conspirators.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i really believe the moon landing was hoax, i've seen far too much evidence to the contrary and we had the cold war and race to the moon at that time. it made perfect sense to fake it bc they needed to prove how powerful america was at the time.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I really don't believe in conspiracy theories. Although sometimes things will make ya kinda wonder. A coupla years ago, just out of curiousity, I read some things about the New World Order stuff. It talked about globalization, a world bank currency and the quote I remember was from (supposedly) Paul Volker, some years ago, saying that American's would have to lower their standard of living. Hmmm. we're seeing globalization, nations are again saying the world bank should have a it's own currency...something to do with exchange rates being different....and for many, their standard of living has been lowered. Like I said, I don't really believe in conspiracy theories...but sometimes things do make ya wonder. I do believe that the Gov. knows a whole lot that they'll never make public.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 8:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2010