christians:

I a man had his gun to you and your child and said 'deny God I kill you, claim God I will kill your child.' what is your answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would not deny god or praise him. I refuse to deny me god, however I will not praise him and have my child shot, I will do so after the sit. and the guy is in the court room.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I'd beat the $hit out of him and take his gun.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• "Deny Me before man, I will deny you before the Father. Proclaim Me before men and I will proclaim you before the Father". I will not deny God. Not ever. Who knows, He may put His hand to that gun and make it backfire or send a lighting strike down. I will trust Him.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 7:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My answer would be f*** off. Then I'd pull out my gun and blow his head off. Simple as that. No one threatens my family... no one.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have faith in god, He will give me the strength to Karate chop his butt LOL!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Until you've felt the cold steel barrel of an semi-automatic hand gun held to your forehead, you can't say one way or another. Personally, I have, and were I a christian, I would like to believe that my god would understand mortality.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I heard about a woman who was jogging once and was approached by a man who was going to rape her. She told him that she forbid him to touch her in the name of Jesus. He looked confused for a minute, then ran off. I would pray!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 8:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Pray hard!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Even when I choose to proclaim my God and He did not intervene, I would not blame Him. It is not for me to question Him. He has his reasons.

But I'd be kicking some butt first.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I'd have a strong faith in God. I will deny Him to no one.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2010