Do you actually read the content of a question or just the title before you answer?

A vote up for anyone who mentions the phrase "EwansMommy is awesome!" in their answer. ;-) This is to see if anyone really reads this part of the question. ;-)

EwansMommy

Asked by EwansMommy at 7:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• EwansMommy is awesome!!!! Really, she is!!!
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 8:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• "EwansMommy is awesome!" and yes, sometimes I don't read the whole question....I tend to write before I read. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• "Ewansmommy is awesome". Obviously, yes, I do read the description, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yes, I take the time to read the entire thing before answering, and I better get my vote up because EwansMommy is awesome! ;)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• yep I read the entire question...ell, unless it really long in which case I just skip it. lol. I do think EwansMommy is awesome!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I do read the whole thing carefully.....and yes, Ewan's mommy is awesome. LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• "EwansMommy is awesome!"

BTW, you really wouldn't WANT me to answer without reading the question. I come up with some pretty bizarre answers by just reading the questions sometimes. Especially when it's something like "What could this be?" or "Am I wrong?".
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• ewansmommy is awesome..... especially bc she's giving me a vote up lol. but to answer your question, yes i do read the whole thing before i respond. but you can tell that some people don't bc they ask the op something she already explained or say something that's totally off the wall lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I don't know what you're talking about Ewansmommy is awesome,I always read all the way thru!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I often find that reading the stuff below the title. For example, I just found out that "EwansMommy is awesome!"
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2010