OMG 30 weeks pregnant and my right hip hurts so much I can't take it

I can't stand this pain I can't sleep,walk anything my right hip hurts so badly I could hear a bone (Clack,Clack) sometimes Cant take it no more what can I do some advice pleaseeeee!

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's your body preping for childbirth. try stretching. and tell your doctor.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• tylenol and a heating pad on low is about the only advice i have. i had such bad hip problems with 2/3 of my pregnancies. sitting on the toilet was pure torture..... knees too. i don't miss being pregnant lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I don't know what to tell you. My hip hurt so bad with my first pregnancy and the only thing that even partially helped was a body pillow and I had to sleep quite often.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 8:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I am 33 weeks and was in the same boat as you, but it was both of my hips. It went away after a week or so. I stretched, but didn't really do anything but try to keep busy and outlive the pain. Good luck, it will be over soon!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Go get a massage. I tried a chiropractor but he hurt me worse. Massage.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• You might have a pinched nerve....Ive had that pain with every pregnancy bc of our baby laying on my pscyotic nerve, good luck!
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Tylenol, heating pad, warm bath ( not too hot). Or ask your doc if there is anything else you can do. Hope you get some relief soon!
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 2:46 AM on Aug. 12, 2010