Single ladies...what's on your partner list?

What do you look for require in/from a man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Faith, kindness, work ethic, ability to understand my limitations, no drinking or drugs, other then those prescribed. I could care less if he looked like a movie star or a mutt. A man who can see me with an open heart. I am not that good looking, so he had better want me for my inner beauty, for what I can give him.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 8:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Must love kids...specifically mine!! :) He needs to realize that my daughter is #1 and that's it. My daughter and I are a package deal. He's gotta be almost saint like to put up with our stubborness too!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• last time i was single... a guy who was interested enough in me to pursue me and make time for me, someone who read books, someone who did not want to live at a bar, someone with a job, someone with a drivers license and a car, someone who accepted me for me, someone i was sexually attracted to, etc. i know some of these things sound like no brainers but it's easy to get off track lol
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2010