Anyone been put on progesterone? adult content

I was prescribed progesterone in late June and immediately had my period after finishing the 6 doses. 21 days later I got my period again. I was just wondering if I should expect my period soon again? Anyone else put on progesterone to regulate their periods and when TTC? I go to the doctor on Monday so I'll ask then if i haven't gotten my period ... then again hopefully I'm pregnant ... :)

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I just finished mine and 5 days later started spotting. I have been spotting for 3 days now. I don't know if this is it or if I am still going to get a full period. I just started ttc, so it is frustrating because I don't know what is happening.
    amandatavisk

Answer by amandatavisk at 11:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I was put on Progesterone as soon as I knew I had ovulated, and stayed on it until my second trimester. My levels were low enough that I would get a period even if I had conceived, so the only way to stay pregnant was to stay on the Progesterone.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I was put on progesterone early in my pregnancy when I hemorrhaged, and stayed on it also until my 2nd trimester. I'm not sure about when you're trying to conceive, so I'm not much help, but Good Luck, I hope you're pregnant, and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have only used it during my first trimester with my son.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2010