would you stay? ***Abuse starting??*** adult content

Ok so My dh nd I got into a little argument bc he told my friend that when ever we have sex he thinks about something/someone else/ and I told him that statement hurt my feelings. So I got really mad b/c he told me so it doesnt matter,and I told him "F*** u if you dont like our sex life so much why dont u just tell me?"So we went on arguing nd he came over to me nd put his finger in my face,I told him to move!nd shoved his hand out of the way,he got on top of me pushed me down and told me to calm down.I couldn't breathe so I tried to slap him, he let go of his grip a little, and then I tried moving but then he pushed me harder nd I was being pushed on my 11m old dd's leg(she was sleeping but woke up at this point)so I tried to leave,his mom came running in the room took my dd nd let him continue 2 hurt me.then they locked the door so I couldn't leave.wat should I do,I love my dh. should we try marriage counseling idk wat 2 do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• RUN. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. THIS WILL NOT BE THE FIRST OR THE LAST TIME HE DOES THIS. IF HIS OWN MOM WON'T STOP HIM, HE IS BEYOND HOPE. Sorry, this is in cap locks, but it is a serious situation.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 8:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• whoa!! Get your daughter and get the hell out of that situation fast!
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Luckily the baby isn't hurt. Thanks to his mom being there, or anyone for that matter. Call the women's shelter and find help.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 8:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Omg, That is horrible! espeshally with your daughter being there. If he doesn't care about your insticts or feelings and obviously how he reflects his kids, I would leave. You're better then that honey and if he tries putting you down, don't let him cause thats what he's trying to do by not caring. I would leave.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have to agree I am asurvivior of abuse for over 10 yrs and it will only get worse get order of protection and have him removed from the home and remember if you decide stay chances are real high that your dd will seek out those types so remember it is not only you it is her future. My mother was abused and I am almost 50 and have had your share and my share of abuse please love yourself not to stay (HUGS)
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 8:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• LEAVE...they locked you in a room? Oh no this is not good at all and not safe what will happen next time? And for what it is over I mean really!! i am glad your daughter is safe but this behavior is not excusable at all....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I tried to leave,his mom came running in the room took my dd nd let him continue 2 hurt me.then they locked the door so I couldn't leave.wat should I do,I love my dh.

***
    RUN NOW, and NEVER LOOK BACK!!!

Seriously! The fact that your husband would treat you that way with his own mother and infant daughter in the house means he simply has NO RESPECT for women!!!

Holding you "hostage" is not the way to deal with your problems. How can you love someone who would physically hurt you?! The very next time you are alone, you gather up your essentials and your daughter and you leave!! In the meantime call your friends and ask if you can stay with them for a few days until you figure out what to do. All of your material things are replaceable, don't worry about taking everything that is yours with you! You can settle all of that stuff up later in divorce court!!

Trust me when I say, it will NOT get any better!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• GET OUT!! I was in the same situation with my last boyfriend. Its not worth it. I thought it was and I ended up staying 2 yrs. It only gets worse. And if his mom did nothing to help stop this then he had to have learned this somewhere. If he does this to you, there is a good chance he will do it to your child. I dont think counseling will help. my ex wanted to go that route and never followed thru. So for the sake of you and your childs safety GET OUT!!!
    JLC_Mommy

Answer by JLC_Mommy at 8:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• that is no place for you or your child. i know first hand how it can effect your life and in a very bad way. be brave and get out.
    jdpsmom08

Answer by jdpsmom08 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Wow! I would leave. It doesn't sound like it will be the last time. You don't want your daughter to grow up thinking this is how men are supposed to treat women. Can you call anyone to help you leave? Your parents? A shelter? Friend? Anyone? I wouldn't stay but I don't think you should leave without someone else with you even if it has to be a policeman
    ashleys2girls

Answer by ashleys2girls at 9:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2010