Is it just me or do you have....

those days where you just want to sit and cry all day. I am 25wks preggo and the past few days all i wanna do is sit and cry!! Is it just me?? IF not how do you handle those days???

Thank you

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it is not just you honey! I am having one of those days too. Normal through pregnancy. No cure that I know of...
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• yea i have those kinda days too but i have not found anything that will make them better i just sit there and cry lol for no reason its just that ur hormones r going crazy
    mommyowens

Answer by mommyowens at 3:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I do! But thats because we dont have insurance for this baby (I am 27 weeks) and school is insanely exspensive, I miss my husband because he works two jobs and i never see him.......
    Anonymous

• I do. I have a 2 yr old a 9 month old and am 25 weeks preggo. My 2 yr old wont listen to a thing i say and pees on everything. My 9 month old wont eat like she is suppose to. She only weighs 17 pounds. My SO works nights and sleeps all day. I stay at home with kids ALL day EVERYDAY. I have those days but you get threw them.
    Anonymous

• It's very normal. The joys of hormones! Try going for a walk to get some fresh air and some sun and to get the blood moving. It will help get some endorphins going.
    I know when I was pregnant, life threw us some major curve balls, and it got really overwhelming. Even if that's not the case, I promise what you're feeling is very normal.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• it is not just you, im 21 weeks in my first pregnancy and i have those days. ive never been much of an emotional person, if at all, and all i do now is cry, its ridiculous. i dont know how to handle it and neither do my family members because theyve never seen me cry before these wonderful hormones came along. to handle it i just cry, i dont care if i lay in bed for an hour and cry, i eventually feel better. lol. its not exactly the best idea, but sometimes everyone just needs a good cry, and it helps! good luck, everything will be better once the baby gets there!

walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2008