any body in san jose ca or surrounding area know where i can get help for p.e. clothes for my kids?

niecee76

Asked by niecee76 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in

• maybe try craigslist or freecycle.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• If you need money right now and don't have it, seriously, call the coach and be real with him or her. Maybe they can loan your kid something until payday or something. Hugs.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Freecycle is a very good idea. Yes we r having a lot of financial trouble right now barely can pay the rent and r having to get
    Help from food banks. I have 4 kids 2 in middle school this year and they want an arm and a leg for p.e. clothes. They have orientation next week so I guess I will talk to the principal about help. I'm just having a really hard time trying to keep it together for my kids. My husband works his butt off and we have nothing to show for it. So frustrating. Thank you for responding..;0)
    niecee76

Comment by niecee76 (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

Next question in
first year teaching