does anyone have any suggestions for jobs that i could do from home??

just trying to think of ways to make some extra money working from home. i'm a new stay at home mom and just want something to do in my spare time. i know there is avon or mary kay but i don't want to do that. any suggestions would be great. thanks a bunch

lisap518

Asked by lisap518 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Start a day care , but that would not be part time, but babysitting could be part time. Just a thought if you had the patience
    sissy35

Answer by sissy35 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

Let me know if I can help with any details or questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I sent you a message about my at home business.
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 9:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Do you live near a college or a military base? I got a letter from my sons college saying for the bargain price of $798 per school year, they would wash, dry and fold three loads of laundry a week. Military people don't have very much down time, so if someone else can care for their uniforms, they will pay a fair price and be very thankful. This is the only way I know to make money with what you have on hand now. That is, if you have a washer and a dryer, an iron and an ironing board. I figured at the rate my sons school was charging, with 20 students at that rate, I would make about $16,000. More then enough to cover your water and electric bill. Good luck, let us know what you decide to do. You could make up some home made flyer's or business cards.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 9:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.  You are more than welcome to stop in and look around.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I'm a Rep with Juice Plus. A simple way to make money in your spare time and help people be healthier. Contact me if you'd like to find out more. www.mywellnessgirl.com
    Sharing the gift of health is the nicest thing you can do for someone.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 11:44 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Started a home business for very little $$ and love it. My first commission more than paid for the fee for marketing rights. NO inventory! This is mostly phone work...sharing information. No pressure. Can do it part or full-time. set your own hours. Has worked great for me. You can check it out here : www.greatworkplan.com/genegodwin
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 12:15 AM on Aug. 13, 2010