wedding

Where do I start planing are wedding were getting married june of next year

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 9:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• start with how much your gonna spend and get prices, guest list and what not...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I'd start by figuring out about how many people you want to invite and then start looking for a location
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Oh congratulations just google it or if you can afford it hire someone.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• ARE wedding? It should be "OUR wedding".
    Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I would look at how much you can afford. A wedding is wonderful, but you don't want to be broke or in dept for 10 years because of it. Make a list of guests, then start to look at locations. Because locations could be booked a year in advance with weddings. Price everything first before making any decisions. We put our wedding toether in a matter of months, but it wasn't some big over the top ocassion. But it still cost us money. My family helped. But I bought my dress, paid for the reception hall, the liquor, decorations, etc. I would say maybe the whole thing cost under $5000. Including my dress. I was smart and made as much as I could as far as decor for the reception. We didn't have a crazy expensive cake. My mom was the photographer so that was a huge expense we didn't have to worry about, and one I wouldn't spare. You just have to think of what is most important to you.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Congratulations! Start planning NOW. You can save a lot of money if you plan/reserve things in adavance. Don't hire a wedding planner, they are a WASTE OF MONEY!! Do it yourself, and find a good RELIABLE friend or family member that can supervise the day of the wedding, he/she can make sure things run smooth as planned. Good Luck!
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 9:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• start now
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• it really depends on your budget and your ideas of what you want. hubby and i gave ourselves three months to plan a simple, inexpensive but somewhat traditional wedding. we didn't want to drag it out and let it take over our lives and be a stressful thing - it's supposed to be a happy event. i know other people spend a year planning and thousands upon thousands of dollars. not my style... but might be yours... there are sites out there that walk you through with a timeline, and many bridal magazines come with little booklets with checklists, etc.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Start NOW - First thing to do BOOK YOUR HALL!!!
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:27 AM on Aug. 12, 2010