Spa Girl?

Anyone work for Spa Girl as a consultant? I'm looking into different direct sales business ideas and was thinking Spa Girl sounded great, BUT I always like to have the opinion of someone involved.

CJM_SHM

Asked by CJM_SHM at 9:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Spa Girl Gourmet, is actually what the home party consultant division is now. There products look great, I was thinking about joining awhile back. Had a lot going on, so haven't given it much thought since then. Perhaps I will take a look again.

Since you're looking at direct sales, take a look at Soy Licious candles. www.soydiva.com =)
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Jordan Essentials Bath Body & Spa is a great company to rep for. While other direct sales companies were going under, our sales grew 25%. JE has been in business 10 years and has over 10,000 reps nationwide. Products are reasonably priced. Lots of incentives & rewards. There is always training & support from your team.

Feel free to pm or call me with any questions.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 6:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If you want the best direct sales company to work for that does not put the screws to their consultants or their hostesses send me a message and I will share for you the BEST and MOST POPULAR company to work for! They are a Christian based company and they really take care of their consultants, THEY ARE THE BEST, I have worked for others and they do not compare to who I am with now! If you are interested send me a message.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• www.myjestore.com/10562

I was told the other link was not working

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• thanks everyone for the input. I've already done the research and there are only two companies I am interested in. Myabe I should have been more specific in saying that I was not looking for any other direct sales company. I am a licensed Aesthetician, but because of home life right now, I can not work in a salon. I just thought working for a spa business like Spa Girl, would be good because I think I would benefit from having a license. I really just want to know if anyone has worked for this company. Thanks :)
    CJM_SHM

Comment by CJM_SHM (original poster) at 5:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2010