I am new here.

I am sure this is not the right place, but I need to find other moms in my situation. My son Logan is 13 almost 14 months old and recently was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy. He already was diagnosed with hydrocephalus,macrocephaly and a ventricle disorder at birth. I just wanted to ask someone who has been there or is there right now how to deal with the day to day.

Jessica9183

Asked by Jessica9183 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You may want to try searching through the groups offered here in CM. Hopefully you can find a group of moms who know what you are going through and can offer advice.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I am sorry I have never been there. I wish you luck and I would say to take it one day at a time. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope that your days are as easy as they can be.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2008