Broke up with my SO; I'm a sahm, no job, no close family, no nothing...this sucks

We live together and I have been looking for a job for 2 months but still haven't found one yet. We broke up2 days ago and I know I did the right thing. Just sucks that I live far from everyone and don't have many friends. I don't want to burden the few great friends that I have so I won't ask them to stay with them. I really wish I had more support where I lived from friends so I can make it everyday living here with him. It sucks to love someone so much but know he's no good for me. I hTe having to are him everyday. Until I get a job and can move out, I'm stuck here. It's extremely hard to look at him everyday and eventually he'll be going out and that will hurt. Ugg support please...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• hugging

PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i would try to wrk things out wth him

regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• hugsDon't be so hard on yourself hun. You are better than this, and strong enough to get through it. How do I know this? Because you're a mother. When it comes to caring for our babies, our love for them is strong enough to make it through anything. Keep your head up and keep on moving forward. Everything will be just fine and work out the way it is supposed to in the end. I wish you the very best!

nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• YOur like a hero you dont know howmany woman will stay with a man cause they have no place to go you can do it just stay strong okay you are amazing!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 10:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Im so sorry, i cant give you any advice other then keep your head up, you know you did the right thing and dont start to doubt yourself! i just moved out from underneath my abusive (mental/verbal/sexual/almost physical) s/o of 3 years, but my mom bought me and my ds plane tickets to come live with here... is that a possible option for you? and maybe if u just stayed with your friends a couple days a week, switch them around maybe so its not a burden on only one of them?
    itty_bitty

Answer by itty_bitty at 10:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I'd say make sure to check every morning on the substitute teacher websites- in case any teacher calls in sick.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I was in your shoes in May...It took me 3mos to find a job. AT one point I satyed with friends just at night and came home before he left. We were suppose to start counseling but that hasn't happen so I am now looking for an apartment but this time I have a job. Thats the worse feeling! I hope you find something soon its hard out there I was in tears and got so depressed!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• see if you can find a local job networking group - they are GREAT resources in many ways. they are frequently hosted by churches but there is no religion involved in the group
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2010