whats up with pathological liying dad

so the bio dad lies about everything. he always one ups me in any story that i happen to tell him about my day. he makes up these crazy stories that just dont make any sence they are so out there..i cant even type these made up fantises he has in his head,. i have latley been bring up the same story or question just to see if his responce is the same as it was last time and its yet another crazy story! we are in a custody battle cant these lies help me win at least legal custody i cant trust him to make any major decision making. it is so scarry that he is crazy i feel so sad for my baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• As much as I wish it would, I doubt his lying will help you win custody. Unless you can prove he is lying about income or a job.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• What do you think will happen if he wins custody? Do you feel that he wouldn't be responsible for the child? You're going to need more than that to get custody. See if you can talk to some of his friends and see what they are saying about it. Maybe then you can get what you're looking for in order to keep custody of your child.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2010