2 month old can't keep anything down

I don't know what to do! We've tried everything and she will not sleep or anything! everytime we feed her she throws it up! shes already on the Soy formula and doesn't have a fever! I just feel so bad for her. any recomendations?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 3:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Enfamil AR. it's for babies that spit up frequently.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• That or try to feed her less but more often like a oz every 30 min or so and keep her up on your shoulder or bouncer or carseat. we had to do that with my son he had bad reflux.
    Anonymous

• She may be allergic to the soy too. My daughter spit up the soy everytime i tried to give it to her. No she is on the enfamil Nutrigmen becuase everything else gave her gas terrible. You may try that. it is really expensive though. that is my problem . Or try the enfamil ar formula for babies who spit up freguently. Good luck. If that doesn't work, cal the doctor, somethimes they put soem babies on certain medicines to help them with the spit up. maybe they can tell you over the phone what to get.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 4:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Sounds like acid reflux to me......
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 5:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• you need to go to the doc if she hasn't kept anything down in 24hrs!!!
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2008