Why would anyone do this?

I have a friend who married a cheater I guess she thought she could change him anyway years go by with this and finally she catches him with a woman he had the balls to bring her into their own bed I guess that was the last straw. of course she kicked him out. Well it's been 3 months ago now she is dating this guy BUT this guy knows her husband (the cheater) they were partying together the other night. I'm like why don't you meet someone that no one knows. This isn't the first time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• IDK .... I don't get it ~ why would someone stick to the same "group" of guys if they already struck out with one? Sounds like she's just not thinkin' straight. ugh!
    crzymmy5

Answer by crzymmy5 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I know a few women who just cannot be single. Maybe they feel they need to be completed by a man or feel lonely without one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• old habits die hard
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Self Esteem Issues ~ She could really still be attached to ex-cheater & being with ex-cheater's friend gives her a connection still. She needs to prove something still (only she knows what it is) to ex-cheater.
    bugsandpirates

Answer by bugsandpirates at 11:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• sounds like she needs to find a new scene
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i know someone who is always dating the same circle of "friends" way too much drama for me to keep up with. IDK why some women like that!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Good for her to kick him out....my step daughter's husband was 23 when she caught him in their bed with a 13 yr old......Her only reaction was to throw the girl out, then the next day track her down to tell her to stay away from her husband.....Is this not whacked or what?
    It never occurred to her the girl was JUST13!!!
    anyway some women just have ZERO self esteem and nobody can change it but them
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2010