possible leak? How could i tell? adult content

I am 24 weeks pregnant and I am a little worried that I may have sprung a small leak, but I don't know how to tell. I know for sure that my water didn't actually break, but I am having a constant watery discharge that is different than what is normal for me. There is no smell or color to it (I have started wearing pantyliners) How could I tell? I don't want to call my dr if it is nothing as I don't want it to look like I am over-reacting so I thought I would ask for advice 1st. This is my 3rd baby and I know for a fact that the water bag didn't actually "break" nor am I having any contractions or any pain except for what is normal with this pregnancy. baby is also moving great.

mommatink83

Asked by mommatink83 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you go to L&D they can swab you and tell you what it is.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I would probably go to the doctor, just in case your water did break, where you can get an infection easily leading to the fetus.
    bugsandpirates

Answer by bugsandpirates at 11:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I would go to L&D like the pp said. They can check there to see if you are leaking amniotic fluid or not.

PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It could possibly be a slow leak. Go to L&D and have them test to see what it is. It's the only way to know for sure.
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 2:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• You could be leaking small amounts but the only way to tell is like everyone else said to go to Labor & Delivery. I was told if it has no smell/odor to go and get it checked out because if it has a smell then it usually means that you leaked urine. It's important to go get it checked out even if it's nothing (because at least it will ease your mind to know rather than to just be wondering).
    LevisWife8587

Answer by LevisWife8587 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010