How many outfits do you buy your kids for school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in

• I don't set an outfit limit, I set a $$ limit.
    KrhMsh

Answer by KrhMsh at 11:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i am not buying outfits this year. i am buying a few shirts for boy #1, a few pairs of jeans, and shoes for boy #2. they still have clothes in good shape that fit. i am sure boy #1 will be ready for new clothes in Dec or Jan. i don't want to buy them twice : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• We haven't bought any, but did go to a church back to school party where the kids were given 6 tops and 2 bottoms, so we will go from there.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• We just did our shopping last week. My daughter needed the most (she'll be in Kindergarten). My boys basically only needed a few things to "update" their clothes but they did all get new sneakers.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Like the PP I go by money available. I try to have at least 5 outfits and accessories by season.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It depends on which child. My oldest son is starting his senior year this year. He is getting the least amount of outfits but his wardrobe is the most expensive. My eleven year old son will get ten pair of jeans and ten to fifteen shirts and two pair of shoes and my six year old daughter will get probably at least 20 mix and match outfits.....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 12:02 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• three each bucause kids grow so soon,well mine do
    karensavell

Answer by karensavell at 2:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I buy individual items, as needed. Either second hand or on sale

Answer by rkoloms at 6:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I didn't really buy outfits, just pants and tops and shoes to replace ones that were ruined or grown out of.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I will go through his dresser and closet and see what he needs. I don't do a big shopping trip at the beginning of the school year because he grows so fast and the weather changes and what I buy in September may not fit in December.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 13, 2010