Question much needed help

I have posted in the past. I just got married last weekend. I am also having a baby in 3months. There is a jealous ex that thinks the baby is his. and told me we did stuff when i passed out. I dont belive him one bit. anyways he threatned me with a lawyer. already filed harrassment charges against him. so can he barge in the hospital and order a dna test? or does it have to be done threw a court? can his lawyer give him that right 3months from now to get the test done. I know this baby is not HIS! He is just doing this to me out of spite and can careless....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no he cant he has to have a court order signed by a judge. a lawyer alone cannot make that happen.
    Anonymous

• But wouldnt I have to know bout it too? he is a liar how can they go just bye what he tells them.
    Anonymous

• let him waste his money and have a test done.. it will be negative on his part, then he can leave you alone, and you can get on with life.
    Anonymous

• When i got a divorce my ex didn't think my son was his so the judge order a dna test and i had to get one done. I had to pay for it if it showed that he was right. But i was there when she ordered it. They would have a hearing that would require both of you to be present. If he didn;t show they would throw it out.
    Anonymous

• I personaly dont believe them ours showed that he wasn't my exes and now he is 2 and everyone tells me the same thing that h looks just like him.
    Anonymous

• Find out if the hospital you're delivering at has security (most of them do to keep people from kidnapping the newborns). You can give them a signed note stating that you do not want so-and-so to be allowed access to see you. At least that can put you at ease while you're in the hospital. Good luck, and I hope everything turns out okay.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Right now I am consumed with the thought that *if* he took advantage of you while you were unconcious/vulnerable that you should file on HIM!! >:-( He can be reminded that the (hypothetical) act can get him into trouble.... (Maybe it will remind him that he didn't actually do it, after all.)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• no he cant and you can tell the hospital that you are having your baby at about whats going on and if he tries to show up they can throw him out he as no right to harass you
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2008