i have been having irregular periods since i was a teen, i am ready to start my family with the man i love. any ideas that can help us get pregnant

i have been doing everything that everyone tells me on how to conceive.

heavenlove83

Asked by heavenlove83 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• are your periods regular yet? what is your diet like? do you exercise? are you underweight or overweight? are you or have you been on any medications? your cycle is like a window to your overall health. women are lucky that way...some call it a curse!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• find an online ovulation calculator track every thiing you can have lots of sex you will have good luck like that
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 11:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• to answer your questions i am over weight but i have been losing weight since i met my dream husband last year. i have been having the period for the past two months reguarly. i am also a diabetic.
    heavenlove83

Comment by heavenlove83 (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I was like that before I had my second have a bunch of sex lol well it worked 4 me. I took my self off depo and didn't have 1 and then I got it never knew when had sex 1 time and I was pg again. Good luck hon and have fun
    kadmomma

Answer by kadmomma at 11:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• so, keep up with the weight loss, but do it wisely! exercise well, and eat very well! eat as naturally as possible. eat as many veggies as you can...i do believe that a diabetic is supposed to have half of their plate be veggies...is that correct? hopefully, you are doing that or at least working towards it! get a good fish oil or udo's oil supplement, and a good probiotic too! you can get a greens supplement if you think you need it too!
    cut back on dairy. cut back on processed foods. try eating organic meats if it is in your budget.
    keep up with the good work!!!!
    being healthy is first, a regular cycle should follow!
    i get adjusted by my chiropractor and i do my best to eat well, and live well in general. i just had my 5th child. i like to think my lifestyle has something to do with my fertility (i am 40).
    i truly wish for you and your family the best of health!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• my cycle is irregular too and have been for a long time. when i got pregnant with my 2nd daughter I didnt have a cycle for 4 mths, this also happened w/ my first daughter. I suggest buying a opk to help you conceive; thats what im using. I bought a clearblue easy monitor but i had problems with it because my cycle was so irregular. But it did tell me when I had high chance of getting pregnant. I also suggest eating healthy too and start taking prenatal vitamins.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 11:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Have sex....lol.... seriously, don't put too much pressure on yourselves. Enjoy one another and let nature take it's course.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• wow i thought was the only 1
    me0709

Answer by me0709 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Do you have PCOS? Do you take Metformin?
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:45 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• try getting on clomid and buy the book take charge of your fertilty. it help me on first try with clomid and the book and im now prego with baby 1
    mrs.rucker943

Answer by mrs.rucker943 at 3:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2010