Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


I have posted in the past. I just got married last weekend. I am also having a baby in 3months. There is a jealous ex that thinks the baby is his. and told me we did stuff when i passed out. I dont belive him one bit. anyways he threatned me with a lawyer. already filed harrassment charges against him. so can he barge in the hospital and order a dna test? or does it have to be done threw a court? can his lawyer give him that right 3months from now to get the test done. I know this baby is not HIS! He is just doing this to me out of spite and can careless

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • if you know it isnt his let him test and feel stupid. and if you guys "did stuff" when you passed out UH HELLO thats rape...does he realize that. honestly though imo if it were me and i knew it wasnt his id go ahead and let him pay the thousands of dollars for dna testing cause hes gunna look like a fool and then you can go ahead with a restraining order or something

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

  • If you want to get rid of him, tell him that you'll take the dna test and it will prove that he isn't the father. If it comes back positive that he is the father, than he has to pay child support b/c you're not going to get back together with him. Secondly, !!!!!!!!!!!! since you were passed out, you weren't able to give consent so you can charge his ass with rape and he won't be able to get any kind of custody.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

  • let him take the test and he has every right to request one and then he would be obligated to pay child support if the baby is in fact his so he is setting himself i wouldn't worry about the crap he is pulling. the harder you fight the harder back he will fight so go along with it. is it that your new hubby doesn't know and your scared that maybe this baby is his after all? you best come clean with the news now then later. you'd want to be the first that told him and not have him find out by someone else.

    Answer by melody77 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

  • Listen, you should get him on tape saying he had sex with you when you were passed out. Then, if you choose to take the paternity test (he will NOT be able to force you to, but you can choose to, in order to get rid of him), and it turns out he is the father, not only will you be able to charge him with rape, but you can probably get rape with special circumstances, because you became pregnant, which, legally speaking, caused "great bodily harm". Let him know your intention to pursue this *after* you get him to say you were passed out when he had sex with you. I bet you'll never hear from him again...and if you do, then what you have is a stalker, and that can be added to the charges.

    Answer by jespeach at 5:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.