hot flashes with aunt flow normal??? maybe tmi adult content

I am 24 and have had 3 kids. I have had my IUD in for just over a year. My period seems to show up on time each month. In January I started having a week of severe moodiness (irritable 1 minute, happy the next & then crying for no reason - not sad crying though) before my period. I just started, had the week of moodiness prior but now I am having major hot flashes. Are hot flashes normal? I see my gyn doc, for my overdue annual, the last week of august but IDK if I should be concerned over this or not. Just looking for some insight before I go in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Health

• i have this all the time sounds like you are having a flood or hormones..but its very common for me..good luck
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• for me its normal...I do have hot flashes but I am no BC of any kind.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• ive never had this but it could just be your hormones if you feel really horrible you can try callingyour ob and tell them how you feel and if this is normal tell them you have an dappoinment in the end of august if they think you should come in earlier or if that appoinment is good.
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 12, 2010