Pregnancy after tubes are tied??

So I was married for 7 years and after our 2nd child I had my tubes burned and tied. But as the story goes we are now divorced and I am due to be remarried next year and I would love to be able to have atleast one child with my new husband if that became something we talked about. Will I ever be able to have kids again? I spoke with my Dr a little about it but she switched clinics and I have not gotten a new Dr yet to talk more about this with. My old Dr said that we could do introvertal pregnancy where they put the fertilized egg strait into my uterus. But how much does that cost?? Any one know anything about this??

KBKmykids3

Asked by KBKmykids3 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you should adopt..unless you have a lot of money you may be able to try all the medical procedures to get preggo
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• So your talking about IVF i know where I come from doing this is about 10,000 a pop. And you have to take shots everyday, take medicines and other fun stuff.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2008