What should I do?

Okay so I am on Facebook and i only use it to keep in contact with my long distance friends and relatives. Share pictures of kids stuff like that. I have no males on it by the way other than my family. None of that, who has the most friends type of deal. My husband wants me to delete it and gets very very upset because I won't. I see no reason too. It led into a big argument. And I was just wondering am I over-reacting? Should I just go ahead and delete it to keep the peace?

Rae_LeComte07

Asked by Rae_LeComte07 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• i wouldnt. it doesnt sound like it is hurting anything. just him being insecure.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I wouldn't either. Ask him why he is so worried about it and what reason he has to be worried. You should be able to have facebook so you can share stuff with family more easily.
    KrhMsh

Answer by KrhMsh at 11:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Man like woman have to control...====uggggh

Me TARZAN---====UGGGH

I like woman=====UGGGGGGH WOMAN do what TARZAN SAY ~~~!!!! UGGGH

That is my take on males)))))
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 11:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• wow I would do whatever your doing why does he want you to close it? I would also say this is my page and I am keeping it. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have enough respect for my husband that I would cancel the account if he asked. If the people that I was keeping in touch with on Facebook were that important i would share my email address and keep in touch that way.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Maybe he just thinks you are talking about him. If you're not, just show him what goes on and maybe he will let it go.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• If it's just family I see no big deal in it. I think he has trust issues and maybe you should sit down and really find out why he wants you to delete it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• my hubby, who is typically not jealous AT ALL, got a bit weirded out by my FB account. he doesn't understand how i can really know so many people. he got upset about it a couple times and i said i'm not doing anything wrong, i'm keeping in touch with old classmates and friends who live all over the country and world. i promised that everyone on there is someone i know or knew in real life other than a couple women i met online at CM and that i am not and would not be communicating with exes. men sometimes don't understand the connections women keep with others and often men see the internet as a tool for getting in trouble on porn and dating sites. can you just show him who is on there and maybe not personal messages but the wall stuff? just show him that it's nothing to worry about...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:02 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• oh yeah... and the reason i don't want to keep in touch with these people via e-mail.... i don't like e-mail there is too much spam. plus i would have to personally communicate with all of them. no they're not all that important to do that with, but i do enjoy being able to see my old classmate's kids without having to ask and clog up the e-mail, see what they're up to, let people know what's up with me without having to spend hours on e-mail. my husband did ask why didn't i just e-mail, and this is why - it's an issue of convenience to me, and why shouldn't it be convenient for me to keep in touch with people?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• do not delete it to keep the peace because next time it will be something else. hubby has to learn to comprise.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 12:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2010