Pet Peeve

Am I the only one that gets annoyed when I pick up the toothpaste tube and half the toothpaste is in the bottom with an obvious indent in the middle from someone's hand?

colethky

Asked by colethky at 11:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, that bothers me too. I'm always sighing and rolling the toothpaste tube up from the bottom so all of the toothpaste is at the top.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:44 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have a question for you all---HOW MANY MEN DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER?
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• ugh! i hate that! and when dh uses the vacuum and leaves the cord all tangled around it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• When my husbandbleaves the toliet seat up lol just last night I went to go pee and I was half asleep and I fell in to the toilet lol and he didn't flush!!
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 11:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• no my SO is like that! I am like get a grip! LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• you are not alone!
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 11:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My husband hates that, too. * looks innocently up at ceiling *

Answer by Bmat at 11:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I like the Toilet paper question. Why is it so difficult for a man to put the TP on the roller? This drives me crazy! My DH doesn't rinse off his dishes and is too lazy to even put them in the sink. I come home sometimes and find dishes all over the counter and table with stuff crusted on them after hours of sitting there dirty.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 12:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• When I buy everybody different snacks and my husband wil eat his and because i didnt eat mine he eats mine too. and when i go to get it its gone.... Man i'm getting pissed just thinking about it.
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 3:27 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• No Way! My kids were brought up with instructions to squeeze from the bottom. When it wasn't I would carry on like there was a rat in the house. They learned...lol
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 5:52 AM on Aug. 12, 2010