hmm..

im 4 weeks pregnant and i feel like everything is happening faster than it is supposed too. i have ben reading things on the enternet and what i am supposed to be feeling in the 4th week really doesnt match with what im going threw now. i looked in the mirror the other day and my lower abdomen is slightly swolen. im hungry more than usuall, eating hot pockets,french fries..and my breasts are already huge.whats going on is it all in my head? has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would be suprised to see any physical changes at 4 weeks. I didnt show til around 12 - 14... Everyone is different though. I could eat and felt completely normal until about 8 weeks, then the sickness hit. in the evening. I never once threw up.. just felt tired all of the time.

Dont go off the internet and what people tell you you shuld be feeling....
    Anonymous

• Hmmm are you sure your belly is not getting swollen from all the hot pockets and french fries??? LOL

Kidding aside, yeah my breasts ached early on like yours but instead of eating junk, I was puking everything up already. Everyone is different we don't all go by the book!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yeah, I would say that it's most likely in your head. I be tthe weight is caus ehte food your "craving". Watch what you eat and don't use being preggers as an excuse to get fat. You need to eat healthy for your baby and your self. I started showing at about 12 weeks and it was REALLY low
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• you could be bloated because of the food your eating. Pregnancy gives you constipation and constipation makes your stomach swell.Im early in my pregnancy as well and my breasts are swollen and hurt and im always really tired.
    Anonymous

• yup this time i am getting along pretty fast too just everyone is different lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2008