Shit like this just pisses me off! - Prayer/Energy request & Partial vent (sorry about that!)

I was called today... A friend of a friend is having a baby boy... Her family has "kicked her out of the family" and their house because she refuses to "get rid" of the baby... This girl has nothing and no where to go, but because she refused to kill her baby, her family "disowned" her... We are having a "charity baby shower" so everyone can donate their old baby stuff to her and her baby... But really, it upsets me that complete strangers are better to this girl than her own damn family!

Do me a favor, if you pray, light candles, send energy, whatever... Do it for her and her baby... Poor thing just wants to do the right thing and she's up against the world...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:16 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Man..and here I thought my family was bad...update us to let us know how things turn out for her...I sure hope she'll be okay!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:18 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Can you tell us her name? Just a first one is fine...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:19 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• well, just tell the mom that when you are on the bottom that you can only go up from here.and that there is a ton of help that she can get if she went to the assistance office that her county has. she will be in our thoughts, we will light a candle, and send some positive energy her way along with prayers for her family to see the light but if they don't that she can find someone(s) that will be there for her and her baby.
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Sending prayers and positive thoughts!
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 12:22 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Her name is Kaylee... Thank you all so much.

I'm sorry I kind of vented, but I'm really angry. I don't even know the girl. She's my friends daughters friend... But Need is Need, and this poor girl just wants to do the right thing. My family was FAR from happy when I got pregnant, so I can sympathize, but their beliefs would have never let them do this kind of thing... And they know me well enough not to even ask! Just breaks my heart! She needs help, and her own damn family through her to the wolves... SICK!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• That is horrible. Good for her for doing what she feels is right. Her family doesn't deserve her. Thanks for her name... I will send her many good thought and well wishes.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:29 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I prayed for her and I'm sending positive energy. Poor thing. :(
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:33 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Heavenly Father, we ask that you watch over this young lady and her unborn child that was cast out by her family. Lord, protect her, guide her, and give her strenghth. Cast out any fear, stress, anxiety she may be having, Lord, and replace it with Your peace, love and joy. Father surround her and her baby with your people who have the love of God in them. Let her know that though her family have forsaken her You, Lord, will take care of her. We ask You to bless her and her baby and those who reach out their hands to help her. Father God we also ask tat you forgive her family for they know not what they do. In Jesus mighty name! Amen.
    ohohmommamia

Answer by ohohmommamia at 12:45 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• ohohmommamia...That was lovely. Thanks for posting it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:48 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I am so so sorry, I will pray light candles send all my energy her way. PM me where your at I have some stuff depending on the cost of shipping I will send it to you. That is fucked her family should be beat the shit out of.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 12, 2010