Have you had food sex? if so with what foods... adult content

I never had until i met my husband and he was a single parent. He would tell me on a friday night to come over and bring butterscotch pudding packs, ya'know for later on ;p

Well we would end up hanging out with people and when we would get around to using the pudding the empty cups were all in his daughters bedroom.....
When we did get married though we went away for the weekend and got a king sized snickers and cream filled cakes...use your imagination....hehee

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• What did you do with the food later lol. I've had Hersey chocolate used on me and whipped cream but other than that no.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:31 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have to do this anon,,my so and I watched porn and the guy was pouring a shot of something down this gals private parts. We tried that one night and I almost hit the ceiling. It stung so bad,,,,I swear they arent using real shots in those movies!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• lmao!!! I haven't had the experience myself, but was way too curious not to read it. Probably not something I would ever do, but it's interesting to think about.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have never done it. Im trying to get my SO to loose weight so i will probably never try it! sounds fun.
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 1:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• tho'till now i didn't,but certainly wud like to try it
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Only thing we have used is whipped cream
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 2:21 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yes, I've done that, and it was utterly lame.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:43 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• We only use whipped cream , strawberry, ice cream.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 1:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2010