what are some good things to eat that are yummy and healthy for the baby too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was lucky enough to crave fruit during my pregnancy. I couldn't get enough (except citrus gave me the worst heartburn). Look online for some good recipes for things you like. I found some yummy chicken recipes, and I use skinless, boneless breasts to make everything. You can also find some good fish recipes (just be sure to avoid the laundry list of high mercury fish) so that you're getting your Omega 3s. And, of course, don't forget to take your prenatal vitamins!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• apples with peanut butter was my favorite and pineapple.mmmmmmmm i kinda wanna get pregnant again LOL
    Anonymous

• I LOVE lentils cooked in half chicken stock and half water. They're one of the best foods if you need iron, plus they're so incredibly yummy. I also love strawberries soaked in milk =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• rice cakes with pimento cheese
    mommybear238

Answer by mommybear238 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2008