How can I NOT be soooo anal about evry little thing?!! adult content

Everything just HAS to be MY way!!! I just CAN NOT seem to relax and let go!! I overload myself because I never allow anyone to help, 'cuz if I don't do it.....it doesn't get done right!! I just wish I wasn't such a pain in the ass!!!

MomBomb3

Asked by MomBomb3 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Health

• That's a question you can only answer. And a problem that you can only fix.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:49 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• You really just have to make the decision to be able to tolerate things being done another way if you're ever going to be able to have help. I know you may want it right and all. At some point though you must decide that having a little more time to just relax is more important then it being done your specific way. As long as it gets done that is all that matters. Maybe start with one thing and see how it goes and then work your way up after that.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• you need to think about it. so you want othe rpeople to help you or are you happy doing everythign yourself. everyone has dierent ways to do everythign so what you think is erfect for you might not be perfect for anybody else so i think if you want othe people to help you need to be open for other ways to do stuff. sometimes its good to learn from other peoples way of doing stuff
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2010