Do you regret having any of your kids? I do, so its ok to be honest.

I had three kids by a complet idiot with no discernable lifeskills whatsoever(got that off True Blood last week, Gotta Love it!)
i really cant stand one of the three, like one but shes had two kids and allowed herself to become unattractive, and absolutly HATE the other no good piece of sh--.
I have another child, a girl by a different father. He was worthless as well but never in her life and shes great. I love her but if I had m¥ rathers, I would cancel the rest. And I don't feel bad about feeling that way. My advice to all of you women in love with motherhood, THINK BEFORE YOU BURDEN THE WORLD AND YOURSELF WITH THEM. MOTHERHOOD SUCKS. If you dont make good decisions.

Storm1112

Asked by Storm1112 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• that is so sad u feel that way.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 1:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• WOW, sorry you feel that way. Maybe you need to talk to somebody and get it out of your system?

It is OK to be honest about your feelings. Fortunately, not all of us are in the same situation as yourself.

I hope things get better for you.

I have two kids and am very happy with them. I love them very much and DO NOT REGRET having them.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 1:49 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I love my son. I do not regret having him...only wish my husband and I would waited another year. lol
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• You have issues. I love all my kids, but I raised them right. My oldest is only 13, but i helped to raise a 21 year old niece that always doesn't make the right decisions, but I still love her. And if my parents had given up on me like you are giving up on yours..... well, I'd probably be as messed up as your kids are.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:52 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• say what??? that was a little confusing to read, but if you mean that you don't love one of your kids, I suggest counseling
    Hartbrayka

Answer by Hartbrayka at 1:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I love my kids but some of the stuff they do gets on my nerves.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:55 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I dont feel sorry for someone as stupid as you...I feel sorry for your kids.
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I am not gonna lie and say I've never had those thoughts cross my mind before...It has been overwhelming to say the least after my daughter entered the world and we discovered that she wouldn't be like other normally developing kids. BUT everytime my mind has wandered to that sad place I realize that my attitude needs to change and that I need to be thankful for things just the way they are. I cannot imagine the heartache I would feel should something ever happen to either one of my kids and I am thankful for all that they have taught me..patience, unconditional love, acceptance. I hope to learn much much more from the blessings they have brought to my life...and I hope you'll come to feel the same way about your own children.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:58 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Are your kids adult sometimes you can feel like. You have to go through this to understand what u are going through. Because your kids can take u to those thought.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:02 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• You should get counciling or give your kids to someone who does want them. Thats just horrible! I love both my kids, and even though they drive me insane days I never regret having them. Yet alone being a mom.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 2:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2010