what are some good hobbies?

im not very artsy. i have 3 boys who love to get into everything!! i need something to do during the day besides cleaning!

twinsmommy3

Asked by twinsmommy3 at 2:11 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• scrapbooking! if you can stay focused and dedicated enough - your kids will be so grateful when they grow up!
    newmama321

Answer by newmama321 at 2:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My hobby is collecting salt and pepper shakers...me and my kids go to the antigue stores and I tell them to look for shaker sets. I compare them to where they were made and decide what to buy...my son will will even overlook the toy area just to find shaker sets
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:14 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I agree Scrapbooking is a GREAT one! I also think garage saleing is fun too.. Both are big hobbies of mine! Also you could think of maybe selling stuff on ebay for a hobby.. to make extra cash and give u something to do besides clean..
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 2:22 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I quill. It's an inexpensive art form. Just do a search online or go to Http://too-bad-dogs-inc.com and look at the galleries and the new quiller resource pages.
    QuillingDiva

Answer by QuillingDiva at 2:34 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I do needlepoint!
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 4:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I knit, crochet, make jewelry... actually I make all kinds of stuff.... its more therapy than hobby... ROFLMAO...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:07 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Scrapbooking is tons of fun...particularly with kid's stuff.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I made memory books for my kids. I read , work in my gardens, sew, and crochet.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:26 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i like creating memory books and stuff for my dd..im going to pick up sewing soon.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2010