Newly Single- help copeing- please

so I have had a lot of bad luck in relaitonships-- I am extreamly sweet and loyal.. but I just cant seem to run into the right kind of guy.. i am done dating for now.. its pointless and I am still mending..
So What to do to help with copeing? How to move on? I need some tips.. I know the relationship ended for the right reasons.. but its just hard to get over it .. so what to do? I need some tips..

MommySteph1011

Asked by MommySteph1011 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Just go out and enjoy life get a hobby
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have hobbies.. I garage sale a lot, Am a work at home stay at home mom of 3 girls.. I also craft a lot and sew a lot.. lol.. I even play online games.. I have plenty of things to keep me busy..
    MommySteph1011

Comment by MommySteph1011 (original poster) at 2:27 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• girl get yourself a margarita and a pedicure! Enjoy yourself and appreciate all that you do!
    newmama321

Answer by newmama321 at 2:28 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I KNOW IT'S HARD IT'S A BIG ADJUSTMENT ESPECIALLY IF U WERE TOGETHER A LONG TIME FIRST AND FOREMOST GIVE YOUSELF TIME TO HEEL TALK TO A CLOSE FRIEND ABOUT IT AND MINGLE LIFE IS TO SHORT TO DWELL ON THAT SHIT FOR TOO LONG I KNOW AT 1ST IT WILL BE TOUGH BUT HET IT IS WHAT IT IS GIRL MOVE ON
    evette311

Answer by evette311 at 2:29 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Time heals all wounds......it's so true! Honestly I journaled alot and I read two books, "getting dumped and getting over it" and "it's called a break up because its broken" not only did I get some good tips and advice I learned alot and made sure that I didn't get caught up with the same type of men and made the same choices and mistakes.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:33 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• time heals
    ill say girls night outs and look your best
    spend lots of time with your kids and meet new friends =)
    good luck mama
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 2:37 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• well im sorry to hear what happened to you but you should start having a girls night out going to a lounge & having a drink doing your nails getting your hair done when the time is right you will find what you are looking for
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010