Should I care?

My fiancee is talking to this girl and she doesn't know we are together and she "wants" him. When I told him I didn't like the fact that she hasn't been informed of our engagement, he said that he told me about him talking to her and it means nothing to him. So it shouldn't matter to me... so am I being stupid for not wanting him to have contact with her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• If you and he are in a committed relationship, leading to marriage, having a female friend is one thing, but if she has plans for your future spouse, he needs to tell the other woman, and then break off the relationship with her. I don't know how old all of you are, but if this is your first serious relationship, I would wait until I got married. Marriage is such a big deal I would not want you to get into something you cannot get out of without major heartache. I know I sound like your Grandma, but this is what I would tell my grown children. Good luck.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 3:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• its ok for guys to have girl "friends" BUT if she "WANTS" him then theres no need for this girl to be talkin to him
    i doubt ur DF will be ok with you talkin to a guy that likes u

think about it what do they possibly talk u kno
    so fuck that chick he better tell her
    if she didnt want him then it would b diff..sorry 4 my language i just been in this situation b4
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 2:50 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• that is inappropriate. he should tell her about your engagement. if she wants him... does she know you are together? that is inappropriate
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:55 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I'm all about guys having girl friends... but my husband's girl friends have always known about me... Just like if i had guy friends they always knew I was with my husband....
    Lilysmommy1120

Answer by Lilysmommy1120 at 6:11 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Nope this should end
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 9:29 AM on Aug. 12, 2010