Do you believe in ghosts?

I've never seen one myself or had any experiences (and I hope I don't) but I do believe in ghosts. I do believe spirits roam the Earth in search of answers for their death. How about you?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 3:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Religious Debate

• No.
    Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 3:14 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yes, there are ghost a couple of weeks ago I was staying with my mama. While I was sleep something sigh in my ear. I got up and left when I got home my sister sent me a text. She took picture on her cell phone and capture a woman and a little boy.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Ooo! Creepy mama!
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 3:19 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• LOL. I don't know.
    When I think about space and the universe and how huge this whole... everything is, I think, "realistically... ghosts? I doubt it..." but at the same time, I'd hate to shut out of my mind any possibility.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:22 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I believe there are things that happen that we can't explain yet and that lend themselves to the description of ghosts. I don't think lost souls are wandering around like Jacob Marley or Carol Anne's friends.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:28 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Absolutely. I fell asleep while driving a couple years ago. Jumped a 7 foot barb wire fence traveled about 75 yards till I slammed into a tree. I didn't have a seat belt on. Going down the hill I saw my grams sitting next to me felt her hand on my hand and she kept saying over and over again it's going to be alright. I am now disabled but at least i'm alive. If you could see my car you wouldn't believe some one could of survived it.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 3:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• That's was an angel that came in a form that you knew.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i do belive in them and my sister just recently passed away and i want nothing more than to see or talk to her and know she is alright, why can t it exist this world is so huge it wouldnt make sense, there has to be more than just death, i belibe when you are taken in a tragic way the loved one isnt ready to leave, now that could be a energy or sightings, but i believe they have unfinished business with us, i know i need it, i want to let her go but she is my baby sister and i need to know she is ok. people need hope
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 3:54 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yes I believe in spirits, and sometimes they appear to people. I've never seen one, but I think it does happen.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:32 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yes I do, but I don't think they are souls of dead people but that they are the 'life force' or natural energy that remains behind and that it happens to ALL of us. The energy that is able to be seen, heard, speak and manipulate objects can do so because that energy was strong in life and remains so in death.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:59 AM on Aug. 12, 2010