• In the Spotlight:

At what age will you let your daughter date without an adult?

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 3:34 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• mine is a newborn but once she starts highschool and proves to me she's mature and responsible she can date, so about 14
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:48 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Probably sixteen but I would try my hardest to convince her to wait till after college.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 3:40 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• ahhh lol maybe 17
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i will know when that time comes, as for now she is 2!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 3:37 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Mines is 1 so I got a ways to go too l.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Around 16... but she'd had a curfew - a strict one. With her father standing by the door waiting if they are ever a MINUTE late. LOL - my oldest is 7 now and I cannot imagine my husband being okay with her EVER dating. lol
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• 30 or until after im dead
    Kare0608

Answer by Kare0608 at 3:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Depends on her level of maturity, her respect for herself and others, the guy and his level of respect, etc. My daughter will be having "the talk" early on - I would prefer her to remain abstinent as long as possible, but she will know how to practice safe sex and lower her risks. But yeah, it depends.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 3:49 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Ya i have to say when the time comes to that my hubby and I will make that decision she is only 2 and the thought of her dating scares me. I just hope she ends up dating and marrying a man just like her father. My hubby and I also have his DD that is 9 almost 10 and we are scared to death about the kind of men she would have interest in her mother has different men in and out of the house on a monthly basics. although she has been dating the same guy for a little over 2 years although he is away from them for his own mistakes in life he had made. We want the best for all of the children my step-son is 13 and he has the interest of dating i just think that is to young so does my hubby. We will see.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:44 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• 16.
    Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 3:46 AM on Aug. 12, 2010