idk where else i can get advice or help this time of night adult content

I am 20 yrs old...I believe i was molested when i was a child...Everything adds up...my cousin was molested..our aunt was molested...i have problems with men aged around "grandpa" age.(grandfather was molester)...I started "stimulating" myself at the age of 5-6yrs. ..i have a memory of him rubbing under my shirt, but then i remember getting up and walking away..could i have blocked the actual molesting part out and skipped to the end? The full memory came back tonight..the memory i had was so terrifying..i almost threw up, i was shaking ( still am)......I currently am married, my husband loves to give oral sex to me...I ABSOLUTLEY HATE IT WITH A PASSION...its uncomfortable, disgusting, awkward and just feels weird...could that mean it may play in a part that i was molested? i read up on alot of info of long-term effects of being molested, and everything an adult could have due to it, i have........what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Health

• seek counciling. asap. something like that can get worse
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 4:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I agree with momo
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I agree with the first poster. I was molested when I was a kid, and the after math once you reach the age that you become intimate can be horrible. Been there, done that, didn't seek counseling and I'm still paying for not doing it. I'm your age, and I really think you need to talk to someone about this. And soon, for that matter, because it can effect your life in so many ways.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:10 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• yea to add i had something happen that changed the course of everything.. spent years hating myself ... having people who i cared for - had sex with but could not look at during sex... i still dont... best thing to do is seek counseling. get help. it is gunna be okay
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 4:39 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• The only way you're going to be able to "get over it" is to go to counseling. Find someone you really connect w/ & can talk to for a long time, as you talk about it more memories will "come out" & you'll need to know that they are there for you for as long as you need them. Everything you've described leads me to believe you were molested by your grandfather, he probably preformed oral sex on you & that's why you don't like it. A good therapist can help you move towards being okay w/ it again w/ your hubby. Its gonna take time but if you don't talk about it its only gonna fester.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 5:25 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• counceling is your best friend in a situation like this. i was raped when i was 12 and ik had counceling and everything but when i was with my hubby i came to the conclusion that some days it was great having sex and some days i didnt even want him to tuch me. one time we were playnig around he got on top ofme and started holding me out oof no where i just started cryign and i slapped him. hubby knows about it and so he didnt get mad he just huged me but at that point i just didnt want to be around him. so we decided to go to counceling together so he can find out how he can help me and i can find out how i can help myself it has done things so much better its a very hard thign and sometimes your mind plays tricks on you. you forget how things really went on or you just forget everythign in general. but you need to make sure you talk to you hubby about this because if you dont he might think you just dont want to be with him
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:16 AM on Aug. 12, 2010